Comment on page
Please, read the following content carefully before participating in the LILLIUS ICO.
The following applies to anyone who reads the LILLIUS WHITEPAPER(hereinafter referred as the “Whitepaper”). This Whitepaper is provided by LILLIUS HQ Limited (hereinafter referred as “LILLIUS ”) on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and at any time at its sole discretion, and does not guarantee that any content in this Whitepaper will remain unchanged until the future.
If there is any doubt about the content of this white paper, you should consult with an accountant, attorney, or other specialists before purchasing.
- 1.The White Paper is written to provide information on the LILLIUS PLATFORM project which LILLIUS intends to launch, and it is descriptive and not legally binding. Therefore, any content in the Whitepaper should not be considered as an invitation or an incentive to attract participation in any investment.
- 2.LILLIUS does not provide investment or financial advice, and this Whitepaper does not constitute any relations between the buyer and the seller. The statements and information contained herein are not about the present but the future prediction. Please be informed that the statements and information based on the future forecasts in this Whitepaper are uncertain as including known and unknown risks, and the actual outcome may differ from the one predicted by participants based on the statements and information herein, or the one that this Whitepaper implies and presents.
- 3.To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, LILLIUS itself and any director, agent, employee, distribution partner and any representative of LILLIUS is unconditionally waived for claims of all and any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages as following: (1)the accuracy and completeness of any contracts according to the Whitepaper; (2) any error or omission of the Whitepaper; (3) inability to peruse the Whitepaper due to undefined causes; (4) or other whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, which may occur as a result of your use of(or inability to use) this Whitepaper or from your use of (or failure to use) the information on this Whitepaper.
LILLIUS shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of your use of(or inability to use) this Whitepaper or from your use of (or failure to use) the information on this Whitepaper regardless of prior notice being given or any predictable loss of: (1) profit, revenue, debt and all other forms of monetary damages; (2) Income, sales, capital loss, liability and other losses incurred during business transactions, business activities, and operating profit-related activities; (3) data loss or corruption; (4) incidental or special damages; (5) wasted or lost administrative time; (6) whatever nature, direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, or other whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise
- 4.The contents of the Whitepaper may change depending on the LILLIUS PLATFORM developing process, market changes, technological advances, and changes in ICO or token regulations. However, LILLIUS is not obligated to inform or report to readers about events, platforms, plans, changes in estimates, or changes in tolerance in this Whitepaper.
- 5.This Whitepaper is aimed to provide the information, for reference only, of the business being contemplated by LILLIUS, not to offer any advice or recommendation on law, tax, finance, accounting, regulations, or others. Please be aware that there may be possible financial risks during irregular periods as a result of the purchase and sale of coins and tokens. Participants should seek appropriate counsel for their situations. Please consult professional financial, investment, and tax advisors before making any investment in LILLIUS ICO. In purchasing and selling coins or tokens, participants shall make a decision, considering potential profits and other possible disadvantages from such transactions after consultation with each expert in the law, tax, finance, accounting, regulations, and others.
- 6.It is the sole responsibility of LILLIUS ICO purchasers and potential participants to check legal dispositions such as income tax that may arise with regard to the acquisition and disposition of LILLIUS tokens, and the possibility of foreign currency exchange. LILLIUS highly encourages participants to find and understand the obligations regarding disclosure.
- 7.The publication and distribution of this Whitepaper are prohibited in countries where publication and distribution of whitepapers are forbidden. The information contained in this Whitepaper has not been validated or approved by any regulatory agency, and any action that violates the law is not valid for LILLIUS. We do not guarantee that the publication or distribution of this Whitepaper complies with all regulatory requirements of the country in which it is issued.
- 8.The given English Whitepaper is the only official source of information regarding the LILLIUS PLATFORM project and the launch of LILLIUS PLATFORM. The information contained in the Whitepaper may be translated into other languages or used to communicate with potential partners and project participants. As a result of the translation of Whitepaper, some of the information contained in the Whitepaper may be missing, damaged, or misrepresented. If there is a conflict between the translation and English version of the official Whitepaper, contents of the English version of the official Whitepaper will prevail. However, this fact does not imply that LILLIUS, affiliate, and its directors, employees, or representatives are legally liable for the content of Whitepaper.
- 9.LILLIUS PLATFORM Whitepaper is copyrighted. You may download or print individual sections of the Whitepaper only for personal use or other proprietary notices. No part of this Whitepaper may be reproduced in whole or in part, reproduced electronically or otherwise, or modified, linked, or used for public or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of LILLIUS.
LILLIUS is aware of various kinds of risks, including a loss of purchase price. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, are given as to the nature, standard, accuracy or otherwise of the information provided in this Whitepaper nor to the suitability or otherwise of the information to your particular circumstances. LILLIUS does not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained on this Whitepaper.
Purchasers are deemed to have consented to the purchase and sale of a LILLIUS token to be aware of and purchasing a LILLIUS token as is, without any warranties of any kind whatsoever.
KRWD INDICATED IN THIS WHITEPAPER HAS NOT BEEN ISSUED YET AND IS A TEMPORARILY PLAN ONLY. THIS WHITEPAPER DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ISSUANCE OF KRWD.
- 1.Blockchain Risk: Blockchain system congestion may cause transactions to be processed late or invalidate. In particular, smart contracts responsible for issuing and distributing LILLIUS tokens are based on the technology known as Polygon Blockchain. The Polygon protocol may have weaknesses and vulnerabilities, and also may cause various bugs, including bugs where LILLIUS tokens are lost. Also, monetary damage may occur to LILLIUS and LILLIUS ICO participants due to those problems of the Polygon Blockchain.
- 2.Transaction privacy leakage: Your personal information is required to distribute and control LILLIUS tokens in the purchasers' electronic wallet. LILLIUS token stored in the wallet may be changed or lost due to an internal or external factor such as attack from malicious code, software bugs, blockchain networks error, and more. Transaction privacy leakage can facilitate the leakage of confidential information, theft of cryptographic keys and therefore cause LILLIUS token leakage from the purchasers’ e-wallet.
- 3.Security vulnerabilities: Like all other cryptocurrencies, Polygon blockchain faces its security flaws as hackers can exploit these systems by ‘Double spending‘ or ’51% attack’. These vulnerabilities in Polygon blockchain thus may lead hackers to attack LILLIUS or LILLIUS PLATFORM and steal millions and billions of LILLIUS tokens in one go.
- 4.E-Wallet compatibility risk: Participants must use an electronic wallet that is technically compatible with the LILLIUS token to purchase or store a LILLIUS token. If a participant is using a different wallet, the participant may not be able to access the purchased LILLIUS token.
- 5.Force majeure: LILLIUS PLATFORM in now under development process, and LILLIUS makes every attempt to ensure to develop and maintain the LILLIUS PLATFORM as it is described on this Whitepaper. However, the policy and regulatory framework around blockchain is in its infancy and therefore there is a risk that LILLIUS either failed to adhere to regulatory requirements for the specific use case and technology, or new laws or regulation may conflict with current LILLIUS PLATFORM project functioning. LILLIUS will be exempted from any liability for damages and losses of value and/or liquidity of LILLIUS token subject to force majeure factors such as changes in regulatory frames required licenses and taxation policies, the emergence of platforms or open source that adversely affect the LILLIUS or LILLIUS PLATFORM, the lack of market interest, or others.